Duck visit (Bird recovery center)

While I was talking to guests at Smash a Pot earlier this month, I mentioned that I have seen foxes, racoons, and baby bunnies in my yard, yet I have never seen a duck or goose yet in my garden. Well, Monday that changed, for the neighbor brought a duck who needed to rest for awhile to my yard (he has dogs). 

Ain't she a cute duck?

She stayed in my herb garden for a few hours, recovering from whatever she was resting from. Left sometime during the night, or early morning on Tuesday. So now, I can add Duck to the list of wild life that I have seen visiting my yard and garden. Ah, the blessing of the Earth god, Geb.

It's like we created a place for this duck.

No sneaking up on this duck.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year into blog relaunch (Grapevine and mental health update)

Why I got kicked out of Golden Dawn and Thelema (Go look for a better ceremonial magick teacher)

Building a godform creation guidebook (How my Golden Dawn study night went)